Your personal brand is your reputation. And your reputation in
perpetuity is the foundation of your career.
The best companies in the world don’t sell. They brand. For
example, Apple never tries to “convert” you into buying an
iPhone. Instead, they paint a picture of the “iPhone
experience.” They focus on branding.
Not saying you should never sell. But personal branding is a
disproportionately valuable factor that most people just don’t
Becoming a Brand:
The advent of social media has shifted attention to the online
environment; you must standout online and become a Digital Leader.
- have a good understanding of the digital world
- use social platforms that are useful for your personal
- having a roadmap and a clear brand strategy
- generating content about you and your talent
- adapt your brand strategy as professional and personal changes
You can focus on LinkedIn and Facebook and win; for sure you